Line Dance Class
Greenmont Party Center
December 14, 2010
Tuesday Nights 7:00-9:00 pm $5
Ivy's Catering at Greenmont 800 South Green Rd South Euclid OH 44121
Line Dance Class taught by a qualified dance and yoga instructor, Colleen Clark. She has a Master’s of Fine Arts in Dance, and is a Certified Iyengar Yoga teacher. Creative Dance, full body warm-up, tons of line dancing and yoga stretches to cool you down. So give your body a treat, and come “shake what your mama gave ya’!”
Top Ten Reasons to take up line dancing:
10. it's really really fun
9. serious booty shaking is involved
8. booty shaking is good for your soul
7. it's great exercise
6. the steps are easy to follow
5. if you can walk, and you can decipher right from left, you can line dance
4. you can interpret the steps in your own unique and individual way
3. and you get to move as part of a community in the same directions, at the same time...
2. moving as one body, grooving together to a deeply funky beat.
and the number one reason to take up line dancing...
1. it'll make you HAPPY! GUARANTEED. :)
© 2003-2015 Plugged In Cleveland