Attending a wedding is awesome / so why not crash our fake one?
We decided to take all the best parts of a wedding and make a night out of it. There will be a bride and groom - do you know who they are? You'd at least better pretend to. Good false backstories are encouraged for guests, as is wedding-appropriate attire.
- 9:30-10:30pm Cocktail Hour / $3 Wedding Punch / $2 domestics
- 10:30pm Introduction of the Bride & Groom - Complimentary Sparkling wine Toast - GUEST TOASTS Welcome & encouraged
- 11pm Dance Floor Open
- 11:30pm - Complimentary cake cutting
- 12am Midnight - Bouquet toss (catch the bouqet for a comp bottle of sparkling wine)
- 12:30am - Bride & Groom send off (we have plenty of rice to throw)
- As always, food till 2am
View All Featured